Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have/had a wonderful and safe time with your loved ones this year! Today’s post is for gift guide #4: the law of attraction/spirituality. These gifts are perfect for those looking to invest in their spiritual growth, practice mindfulness/meditation, and focus on self-improvement!
1. Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t – This book is perfect for those who are just learning about the Law of Attraction since it’s written in such a simple and easy-to-understand way!
2. Healing Crystals Based On Your Zodiac Sign – This is such a cute little gift! Perfect for a friend, secret Santa gift, or as a stocking stuffer!
3. Law of Attraction Weekly & Monthly Planner – Perfect for goal setting, increasing productivity, and starting each day with purpose & gratitude!
4. Daily Affirmations/Inspirational Quote Desk Calendar – Packed with self-love and motivational quotes that will leave anyone feeling inspired and positive every day!
5. 52-Week Gratitude Journal – This gratitude journal is the cutest thing ever! Each well designed weekly spread contains an inspirational quote, a space to write 3 things you are thankful for each day of the week, and a weekly checkpoint. Therefore, it’s the perfect gift to help anyone cultivate an attitude of gratitude every day!
6. Bluetooth Sleep Eye Mask – This is great for when you want to listen to nightly mediations/manifestations as you’re falling asleep. Or for simply listening to calming music to help you fall asleep.
7. Gem Infused Water Bottle – Charge your favorite drink with the amazing power of healing crystal infused water! Bad vibes don’t stand a chance against you!
I hope you found gift guide #4: “Law of Attraction/Spiritual Gifts” helpful, my friend!
Be sure to check out the previous gift guides for 2020 as well, as I continue the 12 days of gift guides!
#1: “For The Homebody”
#2: “Gifts for The Traveler”
#3: “Car Must-Haves”
I will see you tomorrow for the next one! Be on the lookout for “gift guide #5: at-home office/desk essentials.”