If you’re currently working or doing online school from home, this one is for you! Today’s post is for gift guide #5: at-home office/desk essentials! These gifts are perfect for sprucing up your at-home workspace or essential for anyone on your list who is having to work or do school from home.
1. 3-Tier Rolling Cart – Great office accessory for extra storage! Plus the rose gold color is beautiful!
2. Bluetooth Keyboard For iPad, Tablet, & Smartphone – Once paired, it will connect immediately to an iPad or iPhone! Perfect for when you need to do work and type fast on a smartphone or tablet!
3. Portable Bluetooth Label Maker – Perfect for organizing/labeling anything in your home office or even your kitchen.
4. Blue Light Blocking Glasses – Much needed for all of us who are working or attending classes online!
5. Ember Temperature Control Smart Coffee Mug – Now you’ll never have to reheat your coffee over and over again while you’re trying to work.
6. Chic Calendar Dry Erase Board – Essential for any at-home workspace!
7. Sturdy & Portable Laptop Stand – Incredibly sturdy and portable. Plus, it’s suitable for any laptop 10-15.6 inches!
I hope you find gift guide #5 helpful for yourself or anyone on your list who could use some of these desk essentials!
Be sure to check out the previous gift guides for 2020 as well, as I continue the 12 days of gift guides!
I will see you Monday for the next one! Be on the lookout for “gift guide #6: for the coffee lover.”