Hey all! So today, I thought I would share 50 ways that you can instantly boost your mood and brighten your day! I’ve noticed that a lot of people have been focusing on the negative right now, which I get it, we’re all going through an uncertain and difficult time. But, because of that, I want to focus on just positive things today and hopefully spread a little light into your day! So, here are 50 super simple ways to boost your mood and add more joy to your day! I hope you enjoy!
1. Go for a long walk outdoors.
2. Have a cup of your favorite coffee or tea.
3. Create a vision board.
4. Buy a book that you have been wanting to read.
5. Begin a fun D.I.Y project.
6. Organize a space in your house.
7. Try out a new, delicious recipe
8. Get rid of 2 items that do not bring you joy.
9. Do a random act of kindness.
10. Watch your favorite movie.
11. Write a handwritten letter to someone you love.
12. Change up your room decor.
13. Call a loved one.
14. Listen to your favorite song or create an upbeat playlist.
15. Treat yourself to your favorite take-out meal.
16. Wake up and stretch or try a yoga flow.
17. Dance in your living room.
18. Give yourself a mini, at-home facial (I love little this tool!)
19. Light your favorite candle or diffuse your favorite aromatherapy.
20. Buy yourself some comfy pajamas/loungewear.
21. Brain jump in a journal.
22. Write a letter to your future self.
23. Have a picnic in your front or backyard.
24. Plan a future trip.
25. Go for an evening drive.
26. Make your bed.
27. Do something active.
28. Watch stand-up comedy on Youtube or Netflix.
29. Take time to draw or color.
30. Color code your closet and donate any clothes that you don’t wear anymore.
31. Write down 5 things you’re grateful for.
32. Tell someone you love them.
33. Hug someone (even your pet).
34. Write down 3 goals you plan to achieve for next week.
35. Revisit any old hobbies or passions. For example, drawing, singing, dancing, sports, etc.
36. Take a calming bath.
37. Take a nap.
38. Try an online workout.
39. Watch the sunrise with a cup of coffee.
40. Paint your nails.
41. Text someone, you haven’t spoken to in a while.
42. Wake up earlier to enjoy your favorite breakfast.
43. Buy yourself some flowers to put on your desk.
44. Create a list of 10 things that make you happy.
46. Make a bucket list & plans to cross one off your list in the near future.
47. Take a cold shower. Why? There are TONS of healthy benefits!
48. Watch the sunset with a glass of wine.
49. Smile and appreciate the little things. 🙂
50. Write down 3 things you love about yourself.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post!
If you have more ideas for ways to bring joy to your day and boost your mood, please let me know in the comments!
Have a beautiful day!