Happy December 1st! Today’s post is for gift guide #7: for the clean freak on your list! We all have someone on our list (my mom, haha) whether they are a family member or a friend who would greatly appreciate these gifts!
Let’s get into them!
1. Electric Cordless Spin Mop – Most of our house is wooden floors and this electric mop has become the easiest and most effective way to mop and deep clean our wooden floors!
2. 7-Pack Clear Glass Spray Bottles – Much-needed for those who love to make their own all-natural cleaning products! Plus they are eco-friendly and sustainable!
3. BISSELL ICONpet Cordless Vacuum – We just recently bought this about 2 weeks ago and so far we absolutely love it! It works amazing, and leaves the house spotless even with two dogs that shed a ton!
4. Home Spray – Makes your whole house smell incredible!
5. Jewelry Cleaner – This handy little gadget cleans dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils, and more in minutes using only tap water!
6. Smartphone Sanitizer – Sanitizes your smartphone and other small electronic devices using UV light!
7. Cleaning/Organizing Checklist – Perfect for placing on your fridge to help keep you and your family organized/prepared!
I hope you find gift guide #7 helpful for yourself or for the clean freak on your list!
Be sure to check out the previous gift guides for 2020 as well, as I continue the 12 days of gift guides!
I will see you tomorrow for the next one! Be on the lookout for “gift guide #8: for your fit friend.”
Have a beautiful day!