Happy Monday! Today’s post is for gift guide #11: Gifts for him. However, all of these gifts are under $5o, so they are a total steal! With that, let’s get into them!
1. KRUPS Precision Coffee Grinder – Any coffee lover will truly appreciate this gift!
2. Hydro Flask Water Bottle – Keeps your water cold or your drink hot for hours!
3. Back + Neck Massager – A recently bought this and I love it! Lately, I’ve been using this every evening after my workout.
4. Yeti Mug (14 oz) – Perfect for any guy on your list who loves coffee, tea, or hot chocolate! I know many men on my list this year who are teachers, drive a lot for work, or who hunt who’d love receiving this yeti mug!
5. Classic Suede Moccasin Slippers – These slippers are so soft and comfortable! Plus, it’s one of those gifts that not many men would purchase for themselves but would love to receive.
7. Carhartt Beanie – Such a classic men’s beanie and essential for the cold weather.
I hope you find gift guide #11 helpful for when you’re shopping for yourself or for any guys on your list. I have found these gifts great for exchanging with friends or to give to a sibling!
Be sure to check out the previous gift guides for 2020 as well, as I continue the 12 days of gift guides!
I will see you tomorrow for the last gift guide! Be on the lookout for “gift guide #12: stocking stuffers (all under $15).”
Have a beautiful day!